Soldiers of Killiecrankie is run and organised by the Soldiers of Killiecrankie Group, who are a local community group based in Killiecrankie and Fincastle. The group receives invaluable assistance from many others who are based out with Killiecrankie and Fincastle area, without which Soldiers of Killiecrankie would not be able to take place.
Also a very special thank you to Urrard Estate on whose land we run Soldiers of Killiecrankie and also to the Muirhead family who farm the land.
• Chairman and Event Coordinator – James Rattray 01796 473335 email@example.com
• Secretary, Ceilidh and Raffle Coordinator – Dorothy Bancroft
• Main compare – Scott Strachan
• Stalls – Nigel and Evlyn Wilde
• BIG Tent – Stewart Ramsay
• Stewards and Caterers – Ann Phillips
• Car Parking – Ronnie Owens
• Battlefield Commemoration Ceremony – Stuart McGlashen
• Site Management and Layout – Paul Phillips and Hugh Rattray
Tickets, Gates and accounts - Alastair Meese, Alan Moss, Kathleen Rattray